Knog Blinder Road 2 USB Rechargeable Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Knog Blinder Road 2 front bike light is great for road bikers looking for added visibility whils... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (4)
The Knog Blinder Road 2 front bike light is great for road bikers looking for added visibility whilst riding. The 2 Cree XB-D LED’s emit up to 200 lumen which is enough for urban visibility from up to 1,000 metres.
You have up to 8 different light modes to choose between on the Blinder Road 2 including Narrow beams, Wide Beams, Flashing and others. Burn times vary between those light modes but get a max of up to 4 hours.
A low battery indicator warns you when you’re running low on power. You can simply plug the Blinder Road 2 into any USB port and charge up.
It’s easy to see why the Knog Blinder Road 2 is so popular amongst cyclists.
- 200 lumen brightness to see and be seen
- 8 brightness modes to choose from
- Useful low battery indicator
- Easy USB recharge
- Weight: 75g
Knog Blinder Road 2 Features
- Light Dimensions: W53mm x H30mm x D63mm
- Materials: UV-Resistant, industrial-grade Silicone Rubber Body and Straps. Polycarbonate Housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised Aluminium Heat sink. Anodised Aluminium Fascia and solid Stainless Steel MIMLatch
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the lights lifetime.
- Leds: 2 x CREE XB-D LEDs
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Visible from a distance of min. 1000 metres
- Beam Angle (degrees): Wide beam 22°- Hi/Low. Narrow beam 15° - Hi/Low. Dual beam 15 and 22°combined - Hi/Low.
- LiPo Technology with battery protection circuit. USB Rechargeable and extension cord included.
- Constant current drive technology: Maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dust Proof.
- Light Modes: Total of 8 light modes: 1. Narrow Low Beam, 2. Narrow High Beam, 3. Wide Low Beam,4. Wide High Beam, 5. Dual Low Beam, 6. Dual High Beam, 7. Flashing Alternate, 8. Flashing-1 LED Steady/1 LED flashing.
- Burn time: Low-beam modes: Steady 2hr, Flash mode 6hr. High-beam modes:Steady 1hr / Flash mode: 4hr.
- Charge time: 5 hour charge time
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Thermal management: Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Bike Attachment: Two removable silicone straps for bars 22-28mm / 29-35mm. Helmet mount included
- Testing: The Blinder Road has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests,Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
Knog Blinder Road 2 USB Rechargeable Front Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (4)
Brilliant little light for commuting. Couldn't resist when it went in the sale! So easy to fit and charge and lots of setting options. Would definitely recommend both front and rear lights
Brilliant little light for commuting. Couldn't resist when it went in the sale! So easy to fit and charge and lots of setting options. Would definitely recommend both front and rear lightsClose review
A great light I've got better ones that cost more but bought this for my Mrs to fit on her brompton for commutethe alternating flashing of both leds is especially good
A great light I've got better ones that cost more but bought this for my Mrs to fit on her brompton for commutethe alternating flashing of both leds is especially goodClose review
Really impressed with how bright this is! Great for city commuting!
Really impressed with how bright this is! Great for city commuting!Close review
Ive seen brighter lights but this one suits me fine for a short commute. Love the design of it as it looks really good.
Ive seen brighter lights but this one suits me fine for a short commute. Love the design of it as it looks really good.Close review