Knog Blinder Road R70 USB Rechargeable Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information A bright beam combined with a good light spread. The Knog Blinder Road 4 rear light is compact, dura... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
A bright beam combined with a good light spread. The Knog Blinder Road 4 rear light is compact, durable and pumps out a powerful 70 lumen beam. At just 50g the Road 4 is lightweight for a bike light delivering such power. The beam angle is optimized to offer a wide 80 degree and a narrow 22 degrees for long distance and wide angel visibility.
There is also a strip that runs the entire length of the bike light offering excellent side visibility. You get 5 brightness modes to choose from including a super economical Eco-Flash option with a burn time of 20 hours. When the Knog Blinder Road 4 is low on power simply plug into any USB port to charge.
Knog Blinder Road 4: Flash Patterns
- Strong 70 lumen beam
- Alternate 80 degree wide / 22 degree narrow beam angle
- 5 brightness modes for versatile riding
- 100% waterproof for year round use
- Fast charging in under 5 hours
- Fitment: Interchangeable Silicone Straps SML. Bar 22-27mm, Med. Bar 27-32mm, Lrg. Post 32+
- Modes: Steady / Fast / Chaser / Peloton / Eco - Fash
- Runtime: Flashing 4hrs / Eco Flashing 20hrs
- Charge Time: 4-5 Hours
- Charge System: Integrated USB Plug
- Dimensions: W27mm x H76mm x D52mm
- Waterproof: IP68 Tested 100% waterproof
- Bulb Qty Type: 4 x LED
- Battery: Lithium Polymer
- Colour: Black
- LENS : Collimated optics.
- CONSTANT BRIGHT TECH : Maintains consistent brightness throughout run-time.
- INTEGRATED USB PLUG : Designed to be exposed to the elements, 100% waterproof.
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT : Automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance.
- BIKE ATTACHMENT : 3x interchangeable straps for post diameters measuring 22-32mm+ & AERO POST COMPATIBLE
- MATERIALS : Polycarbonate housing and PMMA Lens. Hard-anodised aluminium fascia. UV-Resistant silicone.
- BATTERY : USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Interchangeable straps for rear light, USB charge cable.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.