Knog Blinder X USB Rechargeable Front Light
- ShowProduct Information When the first Blinder launched in 2012, it became an almost instant classic Knog product. Beloved f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
When the first Blinder launched in 2012, it became an almost instant classic Knog product. Beloved for its compact design, easy operation, adaptable attachment system and powerful output. However even the most classic of products deserves updating and such is the case with the introduction of the new Blinder bike light from Knog.
Retaining all of the elements that made the Blinder such an admired light the world over, the new Blinder also now comes equipped with a slew of improvements that soon becomes apparent to any user.
Following Knog's original Blinder lights was always going to be a tall order, but in the all new Blinder Knog's R&D team have kept all the best loved elements and still managed to achieve improvements that will be instantly noticeable to even the most casual of user. Bring on 2020, which Knog predicts will be the year of the (new) Blinder.
- Waterproof - The Blinder is still 100% waterproof resisting even the wettest riding conditions.
- USB rechargeable - The Blinder is still USB rechargeable, meaning you never need worry about finding batteries ever again. Being USB rechargeable should also encourage user to run their light during daytime riding, a practice that is proven to reduce the chance of being involved in an accident by almost 20%.
- Adaptable attachment system – The Blinder still enjoys it innovative tool-less removable attachment system using silicone straps, which allows the light to attached to bars from 22 - 32mm in diameter.
- Run times – A user can run their Blinder on steady high for 2.5 hours and a whopping 60 hours when using eco flash mode.
- Smart button – Using Knog's smart one button operation still allows users to toggle through all modes using the one button. We have also retained the long press to turn on and off function which prevents accidental activation of the light.
- Low battery indicator – a red led next to the on/off button will remain lit for 2 seconds after turning the light off if the battery is low. There's no guess when it comes to this bike light.
- Produces a seriously punchy 200 lumens, which is a serious impressive doubling of its previous output. Describing this light as very bright, sound like an under-statement.
- Slimmer, lighter but with more LEDs – Using new COB technology has also produced various improvements to the new Blinder. The new Blinder weighs in at a minimal 34 grams, has a slimmer profile and packs 144 individual LEDS into each light, up from the previous number of 64.
- Graphic flash patterns – The new feature that will be instantly apparent to any user is that the new Blinder comes in 4 different models, each of which have a unique graphic flash pattern and 9 modes. This Blinder's flash patterns are like nothing else on the market and arguable make this Blinder Knog's most individual lights ever.
- Inbuilt USB Recharge system.
- 100% Waterproof.
- 34 grams.
- X4 Unique graphic flash patterns.
- X8 modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash.
- 144 Chip on board LED technology.
- Silicone strap with stainless steel clip with tool less camber attachment for front bars & rear posts of 22–40mm ø.
- Lithium polymer battery.
- Lumen output - 200-Lumens Front
- Run time - Up to 2.5 hours constant, up to 60-hours eco-flash.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.