Knog Kabana Cable Lock
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cable locks See the latest products
New in Cable locks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A bit like the sprawl of hedonists at Copacabana beach, this Kabana is tight, buff, tanned and can s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Length: 74cm
- Weight: 480g
- Materials: Silicone overmoulded braided steel cable with fibre core
- Security Rating: 50/100
- Body: Patented seamless over-mould using industrial grade UV stable silicone. Will not mark or scratch your ride.
- Lock Housing: 11mm Stainless steel locking shackle. *No leverage points to ensure extra security against unwanted attacks.
- Lock Barrel: Blade style lock barrel, with 1000 unique combinations.
- Lock Cable: Braided loose bound steel cable with fibre core (making cable more secure in the event of bolt cutter attack).
- Cable Diameter: Outer Cable diameter 17mm, Steel Cable diameter 10mm.
- Cutting Resistance: The TECHNOLOGY used on the FIBRE-CORE CABLES makes the Knog sausage locks five times stronger than the competition. Offering superior resilience and flexibility compared with locks using standard braided steel cable cores. The unique combination of materials crush before cutting, making bolt cutter attacks more frustrating for smash-and-grab thieves.
- 3 Overmoulded Keys: 3 colour-coded overmoulded keys with wrist coil.
- Testing: We subject our locks range to a vast array of environmental tests to ensure they are fit for purpose for everyday use. These procedures are undertaken during research and development through to prototype and manufacture. These include: Drop Tests, Impact Tests, Corrosion Testing, Vibration Testing, Extreme Temperature Testing, Cycle Testing.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.