Knog Milkman Cable Lock
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cable locks See the latest products
New in Cable locks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Knog Milkman cable lock is a great deterrent against thieves in low crime areas. This lightweigh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Knog Milkman cable lock is a great deterrent against thieves in low crime areas. This lightweight cable lock weighs just 142g and small enough to fit in your pocket for easy transport. A great lock for quick trips to the shops or a café pit stop.
- Dimensions: 75x75x20mm
- Cable Length: 90cm
- Weight: 142g
- Materials: Braided steel cable. Zinc die-cast latch with polycarbonate casing.
- Security Rating: 20/100
- Body: Injection Moulded Polycarbonate.
- Lock Housing: Assembled using permanent mechanical fasteners to ensure high strength.
- Lock Barrel: Blade style lock barrel, with 1000 unique combinations.
- Locking Mechanism: Spring loaded, rotating latch mechanism.
- Materials: Machined stainless steel, with silicone outer
- Retractable Cable: 90cm braided steel cable with translucent PVC outer. Crimped to 6.5mm stainless steel locking pin retractable cable.
- 3 Overmoulded Keys: 3 colour-coded overmoulded keys with wrist coil.
- Convenient Size: Fits into back pocket
- Finish: Colourful, hardwearing painted finish with unique colour options that protects your bike from any unwanted damage
- Testing: We subject our locks range to a vast array of environmental tests to ensure they are fit for purpose for everyday use. These procedures are undertaken during research and development through to prototype and manufacture. These include: Drop Tests, Impact Tests, Corrosion Testing, Vibration Testing, Extreme Temperature Testing, Cycle Testing.