Knog Party Frank Cable Lock
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cable locks See the latest products
RRP: £24.99 Save £5.00
RRP: £29.99 Save £9.99
RRP: £16.99 Save up to £3.00
RRP: £24.99 Save £4.00
RRP: £24.99 Save £4.00
RRP: £29.99 Save £5.00
New in Cable locks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The timeless pick-up line, "Hey lady, you make me wanna wrap my sausage round a pole!" is as debonai... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The timeless pick-up line, "Hey lady, you make me wanna wrap my sausage round a pole!" is as debonair as it is disarmingly effective. The Party Frank is that sausage wrapped around that pole 24-7 and it wants all the ladies to know that nothing's gonna break its hold.
- Length: 62cm
- Weight: 200g
- Materials: Silicone overmoulded braided steel cable with fibre core
- Security Rating: 30/100
- Body: Patented seamless over-mould using industrial grade UV stable silicone. Will not mark or scratch your ride.
- Lock Housing: 8mm Stainless steel locking shackle. *No leverage points to ensure extra security against unwanted attacks.
- Lock Barrel: Rotating dial lock barrel, with 10,000 unique combinations. Materials: Zinc Alloy Die Cast.
- Lock Cable: Braided loose bound steel cable with fibre core (making cable more secure in the event of bolt cutter attack).
- Outer Cable Diameter: 12mm. Internal Steel Cable Diameter: 5mm.
- Cutting Resistance: The TECHNOLOGY used on the FIBRE-CORE CABLES makes the Knog sausage locks five times stronger than the competition. Offering superior resilience and flexibility compared with locks using standard braided steel cable cores. The unique combination of materials crush before cutting, making bolt cutter attacks more frustrating for smash-and-grab thieves.
- 3 Overmoulded Keys: 3 colour-coded overmoulded keys with wrist coil.
- Testing: We subject our locks range to a vast array of environmental tests to ensure they are fit for purpose for everyday use. These procedures are undertaken during research and development through to prototype and manufacture. These include: Drop Tests, Impact Tests, Corrosion Testing, Vibration Testing, Extreme Temperature Testing, Cycle Testing.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.