Knog Pop I Front Light
- ShowProduct Information What's loved by some, might not be so loved by others. So instead of compromising, we at Knog have m... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 75mm
- Weight: 56g
- Materials: PC-ABS plastic housing and polycarbonate lens.
- Battery: 1 x AA
- Output: 35 Lumens (LED Rating)
- LEDs: 1x Super-bright SMT LED.
- Side Illumination: Giving riders 180° visibility
- Light Modes: 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-flash.
- Visibility: Light is visible at over 1000 metres.
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. The light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Burn Time: 6.4 hrs (steady/low), 100 hrs (eco flash).
- Bike Attachment: Tool-less attachment for handlebars and frames of 22-32mm ø
- Water Resistance: Designed and engineered to withstand the harshest of weather conditions.
- Testing: The Pop has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.