With an 800mm hardened steel chain and steel shackle padlock the Straight Jacket gives a toughened resistance to shackle and bolt cutter attacks. Made from hardened steel and with a tough nylon cover the Straight Jacket is considered a high security chain lock.
- Length: 80cm
- Weight: 1300g
- Materials: Hardened steel chain and tough Nylon chain & padlock covers.
- Body: High strength, hardened steel.
- Hardened Chain: Heat-treated specifically to create a balance between hardness (cutting resistance) and toughness (for tensile and impact resistance).
- Chain Cover: hard wearing, vibrant and robust nylon cover protects your bike from scratches.
- Padlock: Hardened strong steel shackle padlock with brass body
- Padlock Cover: Tough nylon cover to protect padlock and shroud shackle, preventing access with bolt cutters
- Lock Barrel: Blade style lock barrel, with 1000 unique key combinations
- Finish: Colourful, tough nylon cover with 3 unique colour options that protects your bike from any unwanted damage.
- 3 Overmoulded Keys: 3 colour-coded overmoulded keys with wrist coil.
- Testing: We subject our locks range to a vast array of environmental tests to ensure they are fit for purpose for everyday use. These procedures are undertaken during research and development through to prototype and manufacture. These include: Drop Tests, Impact Tests, Corrosion Testing, Vibration Testing, Extreme Temperature Testing, Cycle Testing.