Kona Esatto 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Featuring the same great ride features as the other models, but with rim brakes, the Esatto lets you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame Features:Our Esatto frames are highlighted by Kona Endurance Geometry, designed for comfort, stability, confidence and versatility. Featuring new light and lively Kona SuperLight 7046 Aluminum Butted alloy for 2016, the Esatto platform incorporates taller head tubes and shorter top tubes than more race-oriented road bikes. It has slacker angles, lower BB, and longer chainstays and wheelbase for stability, as well as a tapered head tube and steerer, with ample tire and fender clearance.
- Frame Material: Kona SuperLight 7046 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: Alex R500
- Fork: Kona Carbon Race
- Crankset: FSA Vero
- Drivetrain: Shimano HG200 11-32t 9-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: Tektro R359
- Tires: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c
- Saddle: Kona Road
The Kona Esatto 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona SuperLight Aluminum Butted 7046
Fork: Kona Carbon Race
Headset: FSA No.42/ACB
Bars: Kona Road
Stem: Kona Road
Front Mech: Shimano Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora
Shifters Shimano Sora
Chainset: FSA Vero 34/50t
Bottom Bracket: TH 7420
Cassette: Shimano HG200 11-32t 9spd
Chain: KMC Z99
Front Brake: Tektro R359
Rear Brake: Tektro R359
Rims: Alex R500
Front Hub: Formula
Rear Hub: Formula
Spokes: Sandvik 15g fr / 14g rr
Tyres: Continental UltraSport II 700x28c Front Continental UltraSport II 700x28c Rear
Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset