Kona Fire Mountain Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Get ready to hit the tails on the Kona Fire Mountain. This classic hardtail mountain bike features ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Get ready to hit the tails on the Kona Fire Mountain. This classic hardtail mountain bike features thoroughly modern angles for efficient and confident off-road riding.
The 6061 aluminium frame is butted to shave off the grams without compromising strength. The Suntour XCR fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to soak up the bumps on the trail and features adjustable rebound damping and lockout for optimum performance. The larger sizes feature rapid rolling yet nimble 27.5” wheels while the XS size rolls on 26” hoops for a better fit.
The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can take on all the hills on the trail. When the trail turns downhill the hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful stopping control in all weather conditions.
Ride the MTB world on the Kona Fire Mountain.
- 6061 aluminium frame for lightweight performance
- Suntour fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping in all conditions
- Sizes: X Small (26”wheels), Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black, Green
- The Kona Fire Mountain is available with 0% APR finance
The Kona Fire Mountain 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
Fork: Suntour XCR 32 LO-R 100mm
Headset: TH ZST No.10
Stem: Kona Control
Front Mech: Shimano Altus
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: SRAM S600 22/32/44t
Bottom Bracket: FSA 7420
Cassette: Shimano HG200 11-34t 9spd
Chain: KMC HG53
Front Brake: Tektro HDCM290 180mm
Rear Brake: Tektro HDCM290 160mm
Rims: Double wall alloy
Front Hub: Joytech
Rear Hub: Joytech
Tyres: Kenda Slant Six 27.5/26x2.1" Front Kenda Slant Six 27.5/26x2.1" Rear
Seatpost: Kona Thumb
Kona Fire Mountain Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
The Finance process was swift.I didn't mind waiting an extra week for an XL frame to be built to order. I was delighted with the bike,all tuned to perfection and Tredz included a spanner and multi tool so I could straighten handlebars and fit pedals. Well chuffed.
The Finance process was swift.I didn't mind waiting an extra week for an XL frame to be built to order. I was delighted with the bike,all tuned to perfection and Tredz included a spanner and multi tool so I could straighten handlebars and fit pedals. Well chuffed.Close review