Kona Hei Hei Race Mountain Bike 2016 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The perfect 29-inch dual-suspension mountain bike for the budding cross-country racer. Featuring a b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe perfect 29-inch dual-suspension mountain bike for the budding cross-country racer. Featuring a brand new frame and suspension platform highlighted by a progressive, efficient ride feel that excels on the ups and destroys the downs. A light, low-slung alloy frame and medium to high level components make this one of the wildest, most fun XC duallies we’ve ever made.
Frame Features:The new Hei Hei platform centers around our new Fuse Independent Suspension—a clean, simple design that eliminates a pivot at the chainstay seatstay interface to create a lighter, stiffer ride feel. The frame itself features low-slung frame weight and excellent standover, highlighted by a rider fit that incorporates a short stem, long front center and compact rear triangle. Overall an extremely capable, light, quick, and performance-savvy cross-country dual-suspension frame design.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 29-inch
- Wheels: WTB tubeless i19 rims
- KIS Platform: Fuse Independent Suspension
- Rear/Front Suspension: 100mm/100mm
- Fork: Rockshox Recon Gold w/lockout
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
- Crankset: RaceFace Æffect cinch cranks
- Drivetrain: Shimano 2x10
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 riser bar, Kona XC/Road 35 stem, Kona Race Light LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE
The Kona Hei Hei Race 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
Fork: RockShox Recon Gold Solo Air 100mm Tapered QR15
Headset: FSA No.57B
Stem: Kona XC/BC 35
Front Mech: Shimano Deore
Rear Mech: Shimano XT Shadow Plus
Chainset: Race Face Aeffect 2x10 24/36t
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit 92
Cassette: Shimano HG50 11-36t 10spd
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano M447 Hydraulic 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano M447 Hydraulic 160mm
Rims: WTB STP i19 TCS
Front Hub: Shimano Deore QR15
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore 142x12mm
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2" Front Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2" Rear
Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset