Kona Honky Inc 2012 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Kona Honky Inc 2012 Features are:Frame: Kona Cromoly Butted Fork: Kona Carbon Disc Race Headset:... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: Kona Cromoly Butted
Fork: Kona Carbon Disc Race
Bars: Kona Road
Stem: Kona Road
Front Mech: Shimano 105
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra SS
Shifters Shimano 105
Chainset: Shimano R565 50/34
Bottom Bracket: Shimano
Cassette: Shimano 105 12-28 10 spd
Chain: Shimano 105
Front Brake: Avid BB-7 Road Disc 160mm
Rear Brake: Avid BB-7 Road Disc 160mm
Rims: Kona Payroll Wheelset
Front Hub: Kona Payroll Wheelset
Rear Hub: Kona Payroll Wheelset
Spokes: Kona Payroll Wheelset
Tyres: Continental Ultrasport 700x28c Front Continental Ultrasport 700x28c Rear
Seatpost: Kona Double Clamp w/offset
What is a Road Bike?
Referred to as road racing bikes, the clue is in the title here. These bikes concentrate on being light weight and reducing drag to increase speed. Thanks to their drop handlebars they have a stretched out feel, again for aerodynamics. So efficiency is the name of this game, definitely not comfort. For more information on road bikes see our Road Bikes Buying Guide.