Kona Jake 24w 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Jake 24 is a Kid-specific cyclocross, gravel-trail, road-training bike that’s lightweight withou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Jake 24 is a Kid-specific cyclocross, gravel-trail, road-training bike that’s lightweight without being expensive. We love making this little gem. As the longtime sponsor of Rad Racing, one of the most successful youth development teams in the US, it’s about creating bikes that create cyclists. It’s what we do.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: Alex R450
- Fork: Kona Project Two CX Aluminum
- Crankset: FSA Tempo Compact 160mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano HG50 12-27t 9-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: Tektro Mini-V
- Tires: Maxxis Locust 24x1.25"
- Saddle: Kona CX
The Kona Jake 24w 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
Fork: Kona Project Two CX Aluminum
Headset: TH ZST No.10
Bars: Kona Road
Stem: Kona Road
Front Mech: Shimano
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra
Shifters Shimano Sora
Chainset: FSA Tempo Compact 160mm 34/48t
Bottom Bracket: FSA 7420 ST
Cassette: Shimano HG50 12-27t 9spd
Chain: KMC Z99
Front Brake: Tektro Mini-V
Rear Brake: Tektro Mini-V
Rims: Alex R450
Front Hub: Formula
Rear Hub: Shimano
Spokes: Sandvik Stainless 15g
Tyres: Maxxis Locust 24x1.25" Front Maxxis Locust 24x1.25" Rear
Seatpost: Kona Thumb