Kona Jake The Snake 2016 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Jake the Snake is continually one of Kona’s best-selling models and for good reason. The frame d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame Features:The 2016 alloy Jake models feature a refined geometry with a lower bottom bracket, slightly taller head tube and slightly shorter top tube. The result is a bike that’s stable and allows the rider to achieve a more neutral fit, while preserving the racing heritage of the platform. The head tube angle for all models corresponds to the bottom bracket drop, allowing the bike to be ridden more aggressively without fear of going over the bars. The slacker head tube coupled with the shorter top tube also preserve the wheelbase and make for a responsive, confident ride.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 7005 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB STp i19
- Fork: Kona Full Carbon CX Race Disc
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer CX N11
- Drivetrain: Shimano 105 11-32t 11-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road Deluxe stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: Hayes CX Expert
- Tires: Clement MXP 700x33c
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
The Kona Jake The Snake 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona Race Light 7005 Aluminum Butted
Fork: Kona Full Carbon CX Race Disc
Headset: FSA No.57B
Stem: Kona Road
Front Mech: Shimano 105
Rear Mech: Shimano 105
Chainset: FSA Gossamer CX N11 36/46t
Bottom Bracket: FSA Gossamer Threaded Road
Chain: KMC X11
Cassette: Shimano 105 11-32t 11spd
Rims: WTB STP i19
Tyres: Clement MXP 700x33c Front Clement MXP 700x33c Rear
Front Hub: Novatech Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: Novatech Sealed Bearing
Front Brake: Hayes CX Expert 160mm
Rear Brake: Hayes CX Expert 160mm
Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset