Kona Jake The Snake 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Rain, mud and more rain. The Kona Jake The Snake is a versatile cyclocross bike that is more than ju... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rain, mud and more rain. The Kona Jake The Snake is a versatile cyclocross bike that is more than just a CX racer and is equally at home on gravel tracks and wet winter commutes.
The Kona Race Light 7005 aluminium frame is butted to save weights and features a dialled cyclocross riding position that is ideal for racing around muddy fields but is also great for rough road riding and gravel track adventures. The Carbon fork offers precise steering control as well as a smoother ride.
The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain is combined with an FSA Gossamer Cross chainset for slick shifting with a good spread of low gears for taking on challenging terrain. The TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes offer all-weather stopping consistency.
Turn your cross curiosity into mud churning fun on the Kona Jake The Snake.
- Race Light 7005 aluminium frame
- Full carbon CX race fork for precise steering
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with CX chainset
- TRP Spyre Mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 48cm, 49cm, 51cm, 54cm, 57cm, 59cm
- Colours: Matt Black/Green
- The Kona Jake The Snake is available with 0% APR finance
The Kona Jake The Snake 2017 Features are:
Frame: Kona Race Light 7005 Aluminum Butted
Fork: Kona Full Carbon CX Race Disc
Headset: FSA No.57B
Bars: Kona Road
Stem: Kona Road Deluxe
Front Mech: Shimano 105
Rear Mech: Shimano 105
Shifters: Shimano 105
Chainset: FSA Gossamer Cross CC 36/46t
Bottom Bracket: FSA Gossamer Cross CC
Cassette: Shimano 105 11-32t 11spd
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: TRP Spyre C 160mm
Rear Brake: TRP Spyre C 160mm
Rims: WTB STP i19
Front Hub: Novatec 100x12mm
Rear Hub: Novatec 142x12mm
Spokes: Stainless Black 14g
Tyres: Clement MXP 700x33c Front - Clement MXP 700x33c Rear
Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm
Pedals: Not Included