Kona Private Jake 2016 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Kona has a long history of cyclocross racing. We also have a history of making slightly off-the-wall... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame Features:A brand new offering for 2016 season, the Private Jake frame features an adjustable 12x142 rear dropout and a new 15mm fork to give a capable and versatile package for the privateer racer. The frame features internal routing for the rear derailleur and rear brake, a tapered head tube and PressFit 30 bottom bracket. The frame omits a front derailleur option in favor of shorter chainstays to improve power transfer and handling speed. The frame also makes a great single-speed race rig and has clearance for 40mm tires.
- All new CX frame design
- Modular dropout system
- 15x100mm front and 12x142 rear thru-axles
- Tapered steer tube and PF30 BB
- Clearance for 40mm tires
The Kona Private Jake 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona Race Light 7005 Aluminum Butted
Fork: Kona Full Carbon CX Race Disc
Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5E
Stem: Kona Road
Rear Mech: SRAM Rival One
Chainset: SRAM Rival One 40t
Bottom Bracket: SRAM PF30
Chain: KMC X11
Cassette: SRAM Rival 11-32t 11spd
Rims: Novatec 30 Disc
Tyres: WTB Cross Boss 700x35c Front WTB Cross Boss 700x35c Rear
Front Hub: Novatec 30 Disc
Rear Hub: Novatec 30 Disc
Front Brake: Tektro Spyre 160mm
Rear Brake: Tektro Spyre 140mm
Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset