Kona Process 111 DL Mountain Bike 2016 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Designed to conquer a wide variety of terrain the Kona Process 111 DL is a short travel 29er MTB th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Designed to conquer a wide variety of terrain the Kona Process 111 DL is a short travel 29er MTB that is as fast as it is fun to ride. A dialled trail geometry is combined with rapid rolling 29” wheels and a deluxe component spec to make this a fun and efficient full sus mountain bike.
Formed and butted for lightweight and durability the 6061 aluminium frame features dialled trail geometry. A slack head angle, combined with a long reach and short stem, offer stability at speed while the short chainstays maintain nimble handling in technical sections. A low bottom bracket height gives a real in-the-bike feel.
The 111mm of rear suspension travel is controlled by a Rock Shox Monarch shock while a Pike offers 120mm of plush suspension travel up front. Both units feature RCT3 damping so you can dial in the suspension for optimum performance.
The SRAM XO1/XG drivetrain with Race Face Turbine cranks offers slick, reliable shifting while the Shimano XT brakes deliver powerful stopping control.
Have more fun on the trail with the Kona Process 111 DL.
- 6061 aluminium frame with dialled trail geometry
- Rock Shox Pike RCT3 offers 120mm of plush suspension control
- SRAM X01/XG drivetrain for slick, reliable shifting
- Shimano XT brakes offer refined stopping control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Matt Navy/Black
- The Kona Process 111 DL is available with 0% APR finance
The Kona Process 111 DL 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 111mm Travel
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RCT3
Fork: RockShox Pike RCT3 120mm QR15 Tapered
Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS No.57
Stem: Kona XC/BC 35
Rear Mech: SRAM XO1
Chainset: Race Face Turbine 32t
Bottom Bracket: Race Face Press Fit 92
Cassette: SRAM XG1195 10-42t 11spd
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: Shimano XT 180mm (centerlock)
Rear Brake: Shimano XT 160mm (centerlock)
Rims: WTB Asym i29 TCS
Front Hub: Novatech 15mm
Rear Hub: Novatech 142x12mm
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO DUAL TR 29x2.3" Front Maxxis Minion Semi-Slick DUAL EXO TR 29x2.3" Rear
Seatpost: KS Lev Integra