Kona Process 111 DL Mountain Bike 2018 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed to conquer a wide variety of terrain the Kona Process 111 DL is a short travel 29er MTB th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Designed to conquer a wide variety of terrain the Kona Process 111 DL is a short travel 29er MTB that is as fast as it is fun to ride. A dialled trail geometry is combined with rapid rolling 29” wheels and a deluxe component spec to make this a fun and efficient full sus mountain bike.
Formed and butted for lightweight and durability the 6061 aluminium frame features dialled trail geometry. A slack head angle, combined with a long reach and short stem, offer stability at speed while the short chainstays maintain nimble handling in technical sections. A low bottom bracket height gives a real in-the-bike feel.
The 111mm of rear suspension travel is controlled by a Rock Shox Monarch shock while a Pike offers 120mm of plush suspension travel up front. Both units feature RCT3 damping so you can dial in the suspension for optimum performance.
The SRAM XO1/XG drivetrain with Race Face Turbine cranks offers slick, reliable shifting while the Shimano XT brakes deliver powerful stopping control.
Have more fun on the trail with the Kona Process 111 DL.
- 6061 aluminium frame with dialled trail geometry
- Rock Shox Pike RCT3 offers 120mm of plush suspension control
- SRAM X01/XG drivetrain for slick, reliable shifting
- Shimano XT brakes offer refined stopping control
- Sizes: Medium, Large
- Colour: Matt Navy/Black
- The Kona Process 111 DL is available with 0% APR finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 111mm Travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RCT3 120mm QR15 tapered|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RCT3|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS No.57|
|Stem:||Kona XC/BC 35|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano XT|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XO1|
|Rims:||WTB Asym i29 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Novatech 15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Novatech 142x12mm|
|Spokes:||Sandvik Stainless 14g Black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO DUAL TR 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent EXO DUAL TR 29x2.25"|
|Seat Post:||KS Lev Integra|
|Saddle:||WTB SL8 Team|
|Chainset:||RaceFace Turbine 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||RaceFace Press Fit 92|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1195 10-42t|