Kona Process 153 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information There sure seems to be a lot of hype and anticipation surrounding the latest crop of Kona Process 15... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
There sure seems to be a lot of hype and anticipation surrounding the latest crop of Kona Process 153s. We get it. The bike is amazing and this year they are simply stunning.
- 6061 Aluminum Butted Aluminum frame with 153mm of travel
- RockShox Yari RC forks with 160mm of supple suspension
- SRAM SX/NX 1x12 Eagle gearing gives a huge range
- SRAM Guide T Hydraulic disc brakes give consistent stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colours: Lime
- The Kona Process 153 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
Both the 153 CR DL 29 and 153 CR DL 27.5 receive some of the most incredible paint jobs to ever exist on a bike frame. The Process has spent the last six years making a name for itself atop the best-of enduro bike lists. It leads the charge in enduro design and technology and with the likes of Kona’s Enduro World Series Team riders Miranda Miller, Connor Fearon, and Rhys Verner racing aboard the Process, it’s proven on the world’s trickiest tracks. It’s also safe to say that not only does it climb exceptionally well, but it’s a beast on the descents, too.
It’s nice having that one bike you can just grab and go with no worries about how it will handle on the climb or descent. We’ve built the Process 153 29 to be affordable and handle everything a trail can throw at it, so you can spend more time having fun and no time worrying about your gear. Our lightweight aluminum frame features 160mm of front travel via a RockShox Yari RC Motion Control Debonair fork, and 153mm of rear travel is provided by a Deluxe Select Plus shock. We’ve upgraded the drivetrain to a SRAM SX 12-speed, as well as high-powered Guide T 4-piston brakes, ensuring excellent modulation on the trickiest of terrain.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 153mm Travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC Motion Control DebonAir 160mm Tapered 110mm Spacing|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Deluxe Select Plus Trunnion|
|Stem:||Kona XC/BC 35|
|Bars:||Kona XC/BC 35|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide T/Centerline 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide T/Centerline 180mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Guide T|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX-Eagle|
|Rims:||WTB ST i29 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Formula 110x15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 148x12mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.5" WT|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Trans-X Dropper Internal 31.6mm|
|Saddle:||WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)|
|Chainset:||34t X-Sync Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB PF92|
|Cassette:||SRAM NX-Eagle 11-50t 12spd|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|