Kona Process 167 Mountain Bike 2016 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Billed as the ultimate gravity bike, the Kona Process 167 is a long travel MTB that is ideal for bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Billed as the ultimate gravity bike, the Kona Process 167 is a long travel MTB that is ideal for bike park shredding. More travel than the rest of the process range and nimble 26” wheels make this is one of the most fun, full sus bikes on the planet.
With angles that are designed to offer the best performance when the trail points downhill you can ride the 167 as hard as a downhill bike but with the nimble flickability of a trail bike.
The 6061 aluminium frame delivers 167mm of rear travel controlled by the super-capable RockShox Vivid shock. Up front the RockShox Lyric RC2 DH fork offers 170mm of plush and controlled travel in a stiff chassis for great control in the rough.
The SRAM XO1/GX drivetrain offers dependable gear changing while the Guide brakes deliver powerful stopping control. Robust WTB rims and a RockShox reverb seatpost round off the choice mountain bike component spec.
Tear up the trails on the Kona Process 167.
- DH oriented geometry is ideal for trail shredding
- 26” wheels for nimble flickability
- RockShox Vivid shock offers DH levels of performance
- RockShox Lyric RC2 DH is plush and stiff
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Matt Black/Gloss Green/Yellow
- The Kona Process 167 is available with 0% APR finance
The Kona Process 167 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 167mm Travel
Rear Shock: RockShox Vivid Air
Fork: RockShox Lyrik DH RC2DH Solo Air 170mm QR20 Tapered
Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS No.57
Stem: Chromag Hi Fi
Rear Mech: SRAM XO1
Shifters: SRAM GX
Chainset: SRAM GX 1400 32t, X-Sync w/Guard
Bottom Bracket: SRAM Press Fit GXP 92
Cassette: SRAM XG1150 10-42t 11spd
Chain: KMX X11
Front Brake: Avid Guide RS 200mm
Rear Brake: Avid Guide RS 180mm
Rims: WTB Asym i35 TCS
Front Hub: Novatech 20mm
Rear Hub: Novatech 142x12mm
Tyres: Maxxis DHF DH 3C 26x2.5" Front Maxxis DHF DH 3C 26x2.5" Rear
Seatpost: RockShox Reverb