Kona Rove 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information To rove is to travel with no fixed destination, and that is exactly the intent of the Kona Rove road... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
To rove is to travel with no fixed destination, and that is exactly the intent of the Kona Rove road bike. It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s all about the adventure along the way.
The Rove is a no-nonsense, comfortable, and stable mile muncher. It’s made with a lightweight 6061 aluminium frame with butted tubes, and a straight-leg aluminium fork – no steel, no rust. Both the frame and fork have the provisions for mounting mudguards and a pannier rack, allowing you to customise the bike to your own needs. The frame has internal cable routing which preserves the clean lines of the bike, and protects the cables from any dirt and grime you encounter on your travels.
Complete with a Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain, and a compact 50/34t chainset, the Kona Rove is geared for adventure. The Rove also comes with a set of cable-operated Hayes CX Comp disc brakes – a brand that was instrumental in bringing disc brakes to cycling 20 years ago, and that prestige can be felt in the power and performance of these brakes. The rove rolls on 700c wheels, with 35c Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tyres that feature puncture protection, and give you plenty of grip over a wide range of surfaces.
An essential all-rounder. Ride anywhere, any time, on the Kona Rove road bike.
- 6061 butted alloy frame is lightweight, with a comfortable & stable geometry
- Kona Project Two straight-leg aluminium fork gives precise steering & stability
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed gearing gives a wide range and reliable shifting
- Hayes CX Comp disc brakes deliver confident braking both on and off the beaten path
- WTB SX19 rims with Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tyres roll fast & smooth on a range of road surfaces
- Sizes: 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colours: Gloss Brown, Black
- The Kona Rove road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted|
|Fork:||Kona Project Two Aluminum Disc|
|Front Brake:||Hayes CX Comp 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Hayes CX Comp 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Hub:||Formula 100x9mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 135x10mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15g fr / 14g rr|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus w/Puncture Protect 700x35c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus w/Puncture Protect 700x35c|
|Seat Post:||Kona Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo Adventure 34/50t|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50 11-32t 8spd|