Kona Rove LTD 2019 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt”.For those who want to escape a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
“Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt”.
For those who want to escape and explore, ride the tarmac roads and lanes until your intrigue is sparked by a path, lane or trail. The Rove LTD is the ultimate bike to keep on going no matter the type of path.
With “Road plus” tyres giving the same outside diameter as 700c but with a fat 650b wheel, grip and comfort are optimised without losing rolling speed. A Reynolds frame and SRAM Force 1 groupset solidify this bikes potential.
- Reynolds 853 Butted Cromoly frame
- Full carbon fork
- SRAM Force 1 1x11 drivetrain gives ultimate gearing
- SRAM Force 1 hydraulic disc brakes for ultimate all-weather braking
- WTB road plus rims on Formula hubs for fast rolling comfort
- Sizes: 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58cm
- Colours: Gloss Deep Red
- The Kona Rove LTD is available with 0% APR finance
“This bike has it all.” “How can it get any better?” “I’m speechless. It’s perfect.” It’s not uncommon to hear people talk about the Rove LTD in similar terms. Simply put, there’s nothing left out of this thoughtfully spec’d bike. Reynolds 853 steel is the chassis for SRAM Force 1 components, our full carbon flat mount CX race disc fork, and WTB ASYM i23 wheels.
- Reynolds 853 Chromoly -Reynolds 853 tubing is seamless air-hardened, heat-treated steel. The benefits of air-hardening steels are particularly noticeable in the weld area where, unlike conventional steel alloys, strength can actually increase after cooling. Reynolds 853 is heat-treated to give high strength and damage resistance, and the steel properties allow thin walls to be used, resulting in lower weight, fatigue-resistant frames
- Internal Headset - Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible.
- Tapered Head Tube - More girth at the bottom of the head tube better distributes shock force, prolonging the bearing life of the headset itself and eliminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance. The inherent strength of its triangular design also means a stronger steering position and improved balance, giving the rider more control in rough terrain. A zero-stack, tapered head tube also puts strength where the load is going—into the lower headset cup—maximizing bearing durability where it’s needed.
- Tubeless Compatible Rims - Tubeless rims allow for tires with more puncture resistance; the ability to run lower tire pressure, which provides better tire grip on the trail; lower rolling resistance; and weight savings over the traditional tube and tire systems.
- 12x142mm Axle -12x142mm, 12x148 and 12x157 rear axle standards provide two major advantages to the Kona rider: the 12mm diameter of the rear axle provides the rear hub and frame with a stiff interface, while the 142/148/157mm outer diameter of the hub allows the wheel to be quickly and properly positioned in the frame before the rear axle is inserted. For 2017, you’ll see the 12x148 Boost standard in the mix. Boost spacing provides more tire clearance at the chainstay yoke, while the rear wheel is stiffer and more durable relative to a 12x142 thru-axle.
- 650b Wheels - 650b wheels and tires have a similar overall diameter to a traditional 700c gravel or commuting tire, but with a smaller diameter rim and a wider, taller tire. The extra air volume in this new generation of urban and mixed-surface tires means they can be run comfortably at lower pressures while still rolling quickly on a variety of surfaces. It’s the best of both worlds.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Reynolds 853 Butted Cromoly|
|Fork:||Kona Full Carbon Flat mount CX Race Disc|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Centerline 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Centerline 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Force 1 HRD|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Force 1|
|Shifters:||SRAM Force 1|
|Rims:||WTB Asym i23 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Formula 100x12mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 142x12mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS 650x47c|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS 650x47c|
|Seat Post:||Kona Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM Force 1 X-Sync 40t X-Sync|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP 68mm|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1150 10-42t 11spd|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|