Kona Rove LTD 2019 - Road Bike
- ShowProduct Information “This bike has it all.” “How can it get any better?” “I’m speechless. It’s perfect.” It’s not uncomm... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Road Bike Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
- Reynolds 853 Chromoly - Reynolds 853 tubing is seamless air-hardened, heat-treated steel. The benefits of air-hardening steels are particularly noticeable in the weld area where, unlike conventional steel alloys, strength can actually increase after cooling. Reynolds 853 is heat-treated to give high strength and damage resistance, and the steel properties allow thin walls to be used, resulting in lower weight, fatigue-resistant frames
- Internal Headset - Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible.
- Tapered Head Tube - More girth at the bottom of the head tube better distributes shock force, prolonging the bearing life of the headset itself and eliminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance. The inherent strength of its triangular design also means a stronger steering position and improved balance, giving the rider more control in rough terrain. A zero-stack, tapered head tube also puts strength where the load is going—into the lower headset cup—maximizing bearing durability where it’s needed.
- Tubeless Compatible Rims - Tubeless rims allow for tires with more puncture resistance; the ability to run lower tire pressure, which provides better tire grip on the trail; lower rolling resistance; and weight savings over the traditional tube and tire systems.
- 12x142mm Axle - 12x142mm, 12x148 and 12x157 rear axle standards provide two major advantages to the Kona rider: the 12mm diameter of the rear axle provides the rear hub and frame with a stiff interface, while the 142/148/157mm outer diameter of the hub allows the wheel to be quickly and properly positioned in the frame before the rear axle is inserted. For 2017, you’ll see the 12x148 Boost standard in the mix. Boost spacing provides more tire clearance at the chainstay yoke, while the rear wheel is stiffer and more durable relative to a 12x142 thru-axle.
- 650b Wheels - 650b wheels and tires have a similar overall diameter to a traditional 700c gravel or commuting tire, but with a smaller diameter rim and a wider, taller tire. The extra air volume in this new generation of urban and mixed-surface tires means they can be run comfortably at lower pressures while still rolling quickly on a variety of surfaces. It’s the best of both worlds.
|Frame:||Reynolds 853 Butted Cromoly|
|Fork:||Kona Full Carbon Flat mount CX Race Disc|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Centerline 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Centerline 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Force 1 HRD|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Force 1|
|Shifters:||SRAM Force 1|
|Rims:||WTB Asym i23 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Formula 100x12mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 142x12mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS 650x47c|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Horizon Road Plus TCS 650x47c|
|Seat Post:||Kona Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM Force 1 X-Sync 40t X-Sync|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP 68mm|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1150 10-42t 11spd|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Bike Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 36 months
Popular 0% finance
for 36 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- Price match guarantee
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you