Kona Rove ST 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When the road ahead becomes less well-defined, the Kona Rove ST is a road bike that’s up the challen... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When the road ahead becomes less well-defined, the Kona Rove ST is a road bike that’s up the challenge.
The Rove ST is designed and built for comfort, with a relaxed geometry that also gives you plenty of stability on the bike. Using a Chromoly steel frame with butted tubes, not only is the Rove ST incredibly tough, it is naturally a super smooth bike to ride. Compliant and absorbent over rough ground, the steel soaks up harsh vibrations so that you don’t have to. The fork is also made from Chromoly steel, and uses a 12x100mm thru-axle for the front wheel to add strength, and predictable flex-free steering.
Using a SRAM Rival 1 1x11 speed drivetrain, the Rove ST maintains a low-maintenance & minimalistic appearance through the middle of the bike. It also brings simplified gear shifting, relying on just one shifter to do the work. Thanks to a wide-range 11-42T cassette at the back, there are still plenty of gears for difficult hills and speedy descents alike.
Widely regarded as one of, if not the best mechanical disc brakes available, the TRP Spyre dual-piston callipers ensure you get even pad wear, and a high level of braking performance. These bite down on 160mm rotors, which are attached to a set of Alex Boondocks wheels that have a deep & strong profile.
Wherever your imagination takes you, get there on the Kona rove ST road bike.
- Chromoly-steel butted frame gives natural vibration absorption and a neat & slender style
- Kona Project Two straight-leg Chromoly Disc fork with stiff & strong 12x100mm thru axle
- SRAM Rival 1 1x11 speed drivetrain simplifies gear shifts for a fuss free ride
- TRP Spyre C dual-piston disc brakes give powerful & consistent stopping in all conditions
- Alex Boondocks rims
- Sizes: 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colours: Matt Midnight Blue/Dark Blue/Yellow Decals
- The Kona Rove ST road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||Kona Butted Cromoly|
|Fork:||Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc|
|Front Brake:||TRP Spyre C Flat Mount 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Spyre C Flat Mount 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Shifters:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Rims:||Alex Boondocks Wheelset|
|Front Tyre:||Clement X|Plor MSO Tubeless 700x36c|
|Rear Tyre:||Clement X|Plor MSO Tubeless 700x36c|
|Seat Post:||Kona Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM S350 40t X-Sync|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP 68mm|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG1130 11-42T, 11spd|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.