Kona Supreme Operator Mountain Bike 2016 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Rocky Mountain Instinct Carbon 90 BC Edition 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTBNow £5,499.99
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Go big, go fast. The Kona Supreme Operator is downhill MTB that is built to take on the world’s bur... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Go big, go fast. The Kona Supreme Operator is downhill MTB that is built to take on the world’s burliest mountains. This is the same bike that Graham Agassiz and Antoine Bizet ride so you know it is super-capable on the gnarliest of terrain.
The strong and lightweight carbon fibre front triangle is mated to a robust 6061 aluminium rear end to form a super-stiff chassis. The 200mm of rear suspension is controlled by the capable RockShox Vivid Coil shock. Upfront the iconic RockShox Boxxer World Cup needs no introduction and offers the very best in DH suspension performance.
The full SRAM DH XO1 drivetrain offers slick reliable shifting while the SRAM Guide Ultimate disc brakes deliver the level of performance you need when things get rowdy. Mavic EX729 rims are laced onto Hope Pro II hubs for bombproof performance.
The Kona Supreme Operator, the out-of-the-box DH bike of your dreams.
- Carbon composite frame is lightweight and strong
- Bombproof 26” wheels offer nimble handling
- RockShox Suspension for plush performance
- SRAM Guide brakes for powerful stopping control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Matt Carbon/Black/Yellow
- The Kona Operator is available with 0% APR finance
The Kona Supreme Operator 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona DH Carbon w/6061 Aluminum Stays 200mm Travel
Rear Shock: RockShox Vivid Coil
Fork: RockShox Boxxer WC 200mm 20mm DO
Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS No.57-1
Stem: Truvativ Holzfeller
Rear Mech: SRAM DH XO1
Shifters: SRAM DH XO1
Chainset: SRAM DH XO1 34t, X-Sync
Bottom Bracket: SRAM Press Fit 92
Cassette: SRAM XG795 10-24 7spd
Chain: SRAM XX1
Front Brake: SRAM Guide Ultimate 200mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide Ultimate 180mm
Rims: Mavic EX729
Front Hub: Hope Pro II 20mm
Rear Hub: Hope Pro II 157x12mm
Tyres: Maxxis DHF DH 3C 26x2.5" Front Maxxis DHF DH 3C 26x2.5" Rear
Seatpost: Truvativ Noir