Kona Sutra LTD 2016 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Sutra LTD represents the converging trajectories of mountain and road bike parts. The focus of t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame Features:The new Sutra geometry is based on of our new CX geometry but uses a taller head tube and longer top tube as well as a 50mm offset fork to help improve tire clearance and limit toe overlap. The frame has a replaceable derailleur hanger on the rear dropout for unexpected issues during a trip, hidden fender eyelets inside the seatstays, and simple external cable routing for both shifters. The frame has two water-bottle bosses on the inside of the triangle and one on the underside. The new Sutra frame has a 1 ?" head tube and a newly designed fork has tapered blades for a more compliant ride, as well as forward-facing dropouts with two fender/rack eyelets and a set of water-bottle bosses in the low rider position for maximum rack compatibility. The seatstays on the Sutra have been thinned down slightly to help reduce chatter and give a clean look. The Sutra frame uses slightly heavier gauge tubing than the Rove frame to provide a stiffer platform for heavier loads.
- Frame Material:Kona Cromoly Butted
- Wheels: WTB Frequency Team i23 Tubeless
- Fork: Project Two Disc
- Crankset: RaceFace Æffect
- Drivetrain: SRAM XG1150 10-42 XD Driver
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona XC/Road stem, Kona cork tape
- Brakes: SRAM Rival
- Tires: Schwalbe Mondial 700x47c folding bead
- Saddle: WTB SL8
The Kona Sutra LTD 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona Cromoly
Fork: Project Two Disc
Headset: FSA TH-848
Stem: Kona Road Deluxe
Rear Mech: SRAM Rival One
Chainset: RaceFace Aeffect 36t
Bottom Bracket: RaceFace
Cassette: SRAM XG1150 10-42 XD Driver
Chain: KMC X11
Front Brake: SRAM Rival
Rear Brake: SRAM Rival
Rims: WTB Frequency Team i23 Tubeless
Front Hub: Novatech
Rear Hub: Novatech
Tyres: Schwalbe Mondial 700x47c Folding bead Front Schwalbe Mondial 700x47c Folding bead Rear
Seatpost: Kona Deluxe Thumb w/Offset