Kona Sutra LTD 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The real adventure begins when the tarmac ends. The Kona Sutra is a road bike with the rugged abilit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The real adventure begins when the tarmac ends. The Kona Sutra is a road bike with the rugged abilities to take the rough with the smooth so you can experience a different slice of cycling life.
The Cromoly steel frame and fork offer an incredibly smooth ride and is made with butted tubes to shave off the grams while maintaining its robust strength. Rack and mudguard mounts add the versatility you need for longer distance adventuring and touring.
The SRAM Rival 1x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a very wide range 10-42t cassette so you get a wide range of gears with secure running and easy shifting. The SRAM Apex hydraulic disc brakes give you powerful all-weather stopping control for confident riding on all terrain. The 45mm wide WTB Riddler tyres offer extra cushioning and grip on rough roads and gravel tracks.
“I love it when companies have the guts to spec a bike in a way that’s pointed at radness rather than tradition.” — theradavist.com (USA)
Ride the adventure on the Kona Sutra Ltd.
- Kona Cromoly steel frame for an incredibly smooth ride
- SRAM Rival 1x11 speed drive train for confident shifting
- SRAM Apex hydraulic brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- 45mm wide WTB Riddler tyres for rough road riding
- Sizes: 46cm, 48.5cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Matt Orange/White/Black
- The Kona Sutra Ltd is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Kona Cromoly Butted|
|Fork:||Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc Touring Fork|
|Stem:||Kona Road Deluxe|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Apex 1 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Apex 1 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Apex 1|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Shifters:||SRAM Rival 1|
|Rims:||WTB Frequency Team i23 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Novatech 100x10mm|
|Rear Hub:||Novatech 135c10mm|
|Spokes:||Sandvik Stainless Black 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Riddler TCS 700x45c|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Riddler TCS 700x45c|
|Seat Post:||Kona Deluxe Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||RaceFace Aeffect 36t Narrow/wide|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1150 10-42t 11spd|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.