Kona Wheelhouse 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A smooth ride that only steel can offer. The Kona Wheelhouse is a smooth rolling road bike, with rou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A smooth ride that only steel can offer. The Kona Wheelhouse is a smooth rolling road bike, with rough road capabilities.
The Reynolds 853 butted Cromoly frame is the same as you’ll find on the Kona Roadhouse and offers an incredibly smooth ride. The flattened seatstays offer additional rear end compliance to absorb road vibrations while the tapered head tube adds front end stiffness for sharper handling. The carbon fork also contributes to the smooth ride feel by absorbing road chatter. The Alex disc wheels offer dependable rolling and are shod with Schwalbe Spicer K-Guard 30mm tyres which offer a little extra cushioning on rough roads and gravel tracks.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain is combined with an FSA Vero Pro compact chainset and wide range cassette which gives you reliable shifting with plenty of low gears for the steep climbs. TRP Spyre disc brakes offer confident all weather stopping power while the 12mm thru-axles add stiffness for improved handling on the brakes.
Steer yourself to adventure on the Kona Wheelhouse.
- Reynolds 853 butted Cromoly frame for a refined ride feel
- Carbon fork for a smooth ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- TRP Spyre disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Alex CX D6 wheels for reliable rolling
- Schwalbe Spicer K-Guard tyres for a more cushioned ride
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Gloss Blue/White/Cyan
- The Kona Wheelhouse is available with 0% APR finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Reynolds 853 Butted Cromoly|
|Fork:||Kona Carbon Road Disc|
|Front Brake:||TRP Spyre 140mm|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Spyre 140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Alex CXD6 Disc Wheelset|
|Front Hub:||Alex CXD6 Disc Wheelset 100x12mm|
|Rear Hub:||Alex CXD6 Disc Wheelset 142x12mm|
|Spokes:||Alex CXD6 Disc Wheelset|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer K-Guard 700x30c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer K-Guard 700x30c|
|Seat Post:||Kona Thumb w/Offset 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Vero Pro 34/50t|
|Bottom Bracket:||TH 7420|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra 11-32t 10spd|