Kona Wo Fat Bike Mountain Bike 2016 - Fat bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Fat bikes See the latest products
New in Fat bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Sand, snow, surf, mulch, mud, bog: the Wo goes everywhere—with glacier-wide smiles along the way. We... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame Features:New for 2016, the front hub spacing is now 150x15mm, the fork uses a thru axle and has been updated to be RockShox Bluto suspension-fork compatible. The frame also features a new tapered head tube, which helps gives a stiffer front end and more precise steering control.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 26-inch
- Wheels: Sun Ringle MuleFut
- Fork: Kona Wo Fat Disc
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11-36t 10-speed
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC riser bar, Kona XC/Road stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim 26x4.8"
- Saddle: Kona Fat
The Kona Wo Fat Bike 2016 Features are:
Frame: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
Fork: Kona Wo Fat Disc
Headset: FSA No. 57B
Stem: Kona XC
Front Mech: Shimano Deore
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus
Chainset: RaceFace Ride 22/36t/Guard
Bottom Bracket: RaceFace Ride
Cassette: Shimano Deore 11-36t 10spd
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano Deore 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore 160mm
Rims: Sun Ringle MuleFut
Front Hub: Joytech 150mm
Rear Hub: Joytech 190mm
Tyres: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim 26x4.8" Front Schwalbe Jumbo Jim 26x4.8" Rear
Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset