Kool Stop Tectonic Holder Rim Brake Pads with Multi Compound
- ShowProduct Information The Tectonic brake pad is a forged alloy holder that allows the rider to customize the exact positi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Tectonic brake pad is a forged alloy holder that allows the rider to customize the exact positioning of the friction materials. The friction inserts are designed to interlock together and are secured into the holder on all sides. The Pad-Lock™ washer system has been improved by incorporating the convex pivot adjustment into the backing plate; thus allowing for the reduction in the number of washers needed to achieve all spacing requirements.
The Tectonic pads come with a multi friction compound set up, but single or dual compounds can also be configured.
- Aluminium Holder
- Integrated Pad-Lock™ Hardware
- Secured End Cap
- Interchangeable Compounds
- Offset Post
- Water Grooves
- Available in Threaded and Cantilever (smooth post)
- Weight per pair: 50.8 grams
- Overall length: 73.3 mm
- Pad contact width: 9.5 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.