Kryptonite Avenue R-50 Basic USB COB Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Enhanced rear visibility with wide angle illumination. The Kryptonite Avenue R-50 Basic is a rear CO... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Enhanced rear visibility with wide angle illumination. The Kryptonite Avenue R-50 Basic is a rear COB LED bike light that is fully USB rechargeable. This basic model has the same wide range of different modes and wide visibility angles as the Medium with a slightly reduced 50 lumen output. The modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, Daylite Pulse, Nitelite Pulse and Economic Flash
Kryptonite Avenue: Flash Patterns
- 6 modes
- Wide angle visibility
- Side visibility
- Water resistant
- Fully USB Rechargeable — no batteries to buy or replace
- Run Time Up To 11 Hours 15 Mins
- High Flash: 2:15 Hours, 50 Lumens
- Medium Steady: 2:15 Hours, 25 Lumens
- Low Steady: 5 Hours, 10 Lumens
- Daylite Pulse: 4:30 Hours, 50 Lumens
- Nitelite Pulse: 5 Hours, 10/30 Lumens
- Economic Flash: 11:15 Hours, 10 Lumens
There are currently no customer reviews
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.