Kryptonite Avenue R-75 Medium USB COB Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Wide angle rear visibility. The Kryptonite Avenue R-75 Medium is a rear COB LED bike light that is f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Wide angle rear visibility. The Kryptonite Avenue R-75 Medium is a rear COB LED bike light that is fully USB rechargeable. With a wide range of different modes and wide visibility angles the Kryptonite Avenue R-75 puts out 75lumens to enhance your visibility day and night. Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, Daylite Pulse, Nitelite Pulse and Economic Flash
Kryptonite Avenue R-75: Flashing Modes
- 6 modes
- Wide angle visibility
- Side visibility
- Water resistant
- Fully USB Rechargeable — no batteries to buy or replace
- Run Time Up To 10 Hours 15 Mins
- High Flash: 2 Hours, 75 Lumens
- Medium Steady: 2 Hours, 40 Lumens
- Low Steady: 5 Hours, 15 Lumens
- Daylite Pulse: 4 Hours, 75 Lumens
- Nitelite Pulse: 5 Hours, 10/30 Lumens
- Economic Flash: 10 Hours, 15 Lumens
There are currently no customer reviews
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.