Kryptonite Kryptoflex 1230 Resettable Combo Cable with FlexFrame C Bracket
- ShowProduct Information Extremely flexible cable lockIdeally suited to protecting your bicycles when mounted on a car transp... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Locks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionExtremely flexible cable lock
- Ideally suited to protecting your bicycles when mounted on a car transport system due to huge 3 meter length
- also suited to multiple bike locking when needed
- Twisted steel cable for lightweight yet sturdy security
- Coils up for easy storage
- 12 mm diameter and 300 cm long
- Reinforced lock head construction with Talon lock pin retention system gives extra holding power
- Pick and drill resistant disc style cylinder keyway with dual sliding weather guards that automatically close
- Lock head rotates 36 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal
- The Transit FlexFrame-C is designed for transporting most cable locks (10 mm to 15 mm)
- Hook and loop retention strap for extra stability during transport
- Durable and vinyl coated
- Lifetime Warranty
- For best protection against theft, use cables with a Kryptonite U-Lock or Disc Lock, as cables are recommended as a secondary deterrent, or for additional protection of quick-release components and accessories
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Locks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.