Lake CX331 Road Cycling Widefit Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Our CX series makes you want to hit the road any time you can. Experience an uncompromised fit thats... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Upper: Kangaroo Leather Upper: Light weight, Breathable, Form fitting. Abrasion resistant & Anti-microbial treated. Silver mesh: Breathable, Abrasion resistant & Anti-microbial. Patent Pending Thermaformable Carbon fiber heel counter.
- Outsole: Patent Pending 100% Carbon fiber sole with thermaformable enforcement material in the arch. Patent Pending Composite fiber sole bed suspending the foot over the outer sole. Allows a more comfortable fit and for sole breathable. Outsole available for 3-hol
- Lining: BOA technology closure system. Micro-adjustable closure that equalizes pressure. In combination with Lakes Patent Pending heel securing sole system the BOA closure allows the foot to be secure and comfortable without the need to over-tighten the shoe.
- Closure: Silver mesh: Breathable, Abrasion resistant, Anti-microbial. Outlast Temperature regulating heel and tongue liner: Maintains constant comfortable temperature.
- Last: CFC Race Last: The CFC race last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer, putting the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the pedal.