Lake CX402 Road Cycling Speedplay Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Lake CX402 road cycling shoes are pro level. The best materials are used such as Klite Kangaroo ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Lake CX402 road cycling shoes are pro level. The best materials are used such as Klite Kangaroo leather on the upper and a Custom Fit Carbon Fiber sole for pedalling performance.
Kangaroo leather is strong, more supple and durable than cow hide. Dual sided Boa lacing gives you micro levels of adjustment to get the best possible fit.
Lake's CX402 road shoes are manufactured using the CFC Race Last. This last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer.
- Upper: Klite Kangaroo leather & mesh upper
- Outsole: Custom Fit Carbon Fiber sole. Men's regular with available in a 3-hole or Speedplay specific cleat pattern for use without adapters. Replaceable heel strike pad.
- Lining: Perforated Kangaroo leather lining
- Closure: Dual Side mounted Push/Pull Boa lacing system with releasable lace guides.
- Last: CFC Race Last: The CFC race last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer, putting the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the pedal.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.