Lake MX100 SPD MTB Womens Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lake was the very first to come up with a mountain bike shoe and later on the winter mountain bike s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionLake was the very first to come up with a mountain bike shoe and later on the winter mountain bike shoe. Presently we have a wide range of different shoes to meet even the highest demands on quality, durability and comfort. The unique BOA Closure System for example gives an outstanding pressure distribution. Youll be able to squeeze all power that you have got through your shoes into your bike with a minimum loss of energy and a maximum of comfort. Lets get out there and play in the dirt!
- Upper: Tektile Microfiber Upper: Light weight, Durable & Form fitting
- Outsole: Trail V Rubber outsole by Vibram with SPD compatible slots
- Lining: Softshell: Breathable, Durable & Fast drying
- Closure: Lace closure for ultimate adjustability with elastic Lace Keeper
- Midsole: Fiberglass-injected Hi-Impact Nylon outsole
- Last: Sport Last: The Sport last is specifically shaped for on/off bike use. The shape offers more comfort for better walk-ability while also allowing for great power transfer to the pedal.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.