Lake MX331 SPD MTB Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lake was the very first to come up with a mountain bike shoe and later on the winter mountain bike s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionLake was the very first to come up with a mountain bike shoe and later on the winter mountain bike shoe. Presently we have a wide range of different shoes to meet even the highest demands on quality, durability and comfort. The unique BOA Closure System for example gives an outstanding pressure distribution. Youll be able to squeeze all power that you have got through your shoes into your bike with a minimum loss of energy and a maximum of comfort. Lets get out there and play in the dirt!The MX331 offers an internal carbon fiber thermaform heel counter. In con-junction with the side mounted boa closure system the MX331 offers superior heel hold, while maintaining lakes legendary comfort and performance
- Upper:Kangaroo Leather Upper: Light weight, Breathable, Form fitting. Abrasion resistant & Anti-microbial treated. Silver mesh: Breathable, Abrasion resistant & Anti-microbial. Patent Pending Thermaformable Carbon fiber heel counter.
- Outsole: Real Rubber Outsole with SPD compatible slots.
- Lining: Silver mesh: Breathable, Abrasion resistant, Anti-microbial. Outlast Temperature regulating heel and tongue liner: Maintains constant comfortable temperature.
- Closure: BOA technology closure system. Micro-adjustable closure that equalizes pressure. In combination with Lakes Patent Pending heel securing sole system the BOA closure allows the foot to be secure and comfortable without the need to over-tighten the shoe.
- Midsole: Patent Pending 100% Carbon fiber sole with thermaformable enforcement material in the arch. Patent Pending Composite fiber sole bed suspending the foot over the outer sole. Allows a more comfortable fit and for sole breathable.
- Last: CFC Race Last: The CFC race last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer, putting the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the pedal.