Lake MXZ303 Winter SPD MTB Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Since the introduction of our first winter shoe weve been devoted to turning it into perfection. tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionSince the introduction of our first winter shoe weve been devoted to turning it into perfection. thats why our MXZ303 model has a vibram inlay sole that uses closed cell technology for optimal isolation and an extra wide toe box that allows more room for manoeuvre so your toes have a better blood flow and thus stay warmer.
- Upper: Pittards WR100 Full-grain leather Upper:Water-Resistant, Breathable & Form Fitting.
- Outsole: Mountain V Rubber outsole by Vibram with SPD compatible slots.
- Lining: Outlast Temperature regulating heel and tongue liner: Maintains constant comfortable temperature. 3M Thinsulate™ lining in toe box: Lightweight thermal barrier to keep heat in and the cold out. Thermosol™ composite insulation insole: Air trapping barrier that keeps the cold from penetrating through the bottom.
- Closure: BOA technology closure system. Micro-adjustable closure that equalizes pressure. BOA closure allows the foot to be secure and comfortable without the need to over-tighten the shoe.
- Midsole: Fiberglass-injected Hi-Impact Nylon outsole.
- Last: Z Last: The Z last is specifically shaped for cold weather on/off bike use. With a similar bottom profile as the Sport last, the Z last has an upper profile that is totally unique for allowing the foot to stay warm and allowing room for additional insulation.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Lake MXZ303 Winter SPD MTB Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Excellent winter boot for commuting. Used for a couple of months now through snow ice and severe flooding. They are amazing. Keep your feet dry and warm. I treat them with Nik Wax leather proofing.
Excellent winter boot for commuting. Used for a couple of months now through snow ice and severe flooding. They are amazing. Keep your feet dry and warm. I treat them with Nik Wax leather proofing.Close review