Lake TX212 Triathlon Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information During a triathlon where every second counts, you want cycling shoes that can be slipped on and off ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
During a triathlon where every second counts, you want cycling shoes that can be slipped on and off quickly, are comfortable, quick drying and ultra light. The Lake TX212 triathlon shoes combine all these properties into one package.
Dual hook and loop closure make for rapid entrance and exit from the shoes. Inside the shoes is a TrekDry lining. This is actually carbonized bamboo that provides excellent wicking, dries very fast and is antimicrobial - so they don’t honk after a few rides.
A lightweight Tektile Microfibre upper with NuFoam breathable fabric is matched to a tough fibreglass injected Hi-Impact Nylon outsole. Put the upper and outsole together and you have a high performance setup for your next triathlon.
Upper: Tektile Microfiber Upper: Light weight & Form fitting. NuFoam: Breath, Wicking & Anti-microbial.
Outsole: Fiberglass-injected Hi-Impact Nylon outsole. Outsole available for 3-hole.
Lining: TrekDry: Carbonized bamboo that is wicking, fast drying & Anti-microbial.
Closure: Dual hook and loop closure system for fast entrance and exit.
- Last: Competition Last: The Competition last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer and comfort. Like the CFC race last, the Competition last puts the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the spindle but also offers more room for the forefoot to expand allowing for a comfortable fit for extreme long distance riding.