Lapierre Audacio 100 Flat 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Road bike speed and efficiency with the nimble handling and improved visibility of a flat handlebar.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Road bike speed and efficiency with the nimble handling and improved visibility of a flat handlebar. The Lapierre Audacio 100 Flat is a flat bar road bike that is built around a high-quality aluminium frame.
- Supreme 5 aluminium alloy frame with comfortable sportive geometry
- Carbon fork blades for a smoother ride
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Compact 50/34t chainset and wide range cassette for a good spread of gears
- Colour: Black/Blue
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 58cm
- The Lapierre Audacio 100 Flat is avail able with 0% APR finance
Uncompromising performance at the sweetest price. Inspired by the Sensium model, Audacio is our endurance model built with Supreme 5 aluminium that emphasizes comfort. Perfect for your weekend outings or your initial sports cycling competition, the Audacio is adapted to all levels of practice.
Concave seat stay and a curved upper tube in order to limit vibration effects, components carefully selected to bring you comfort and control on all surfaces, the Audacio 100 CP FLAT is an excellent sports cycling bike offering good performance at an affordable price. This bike features both a Supreme 5 frame for more solidity and a carbon fork mount with a robust aluminium pivot for both comfort and technical performance.
When tested on your first climbs, you’ll appreciate: a compact Claris 50/34 crankset, an 8-speed 11-34 cassette for a wide gear ratio, smoothness and precision. The MACH1 CFX wheels offer security and ease of handling under all circumstances. Its flat handlebars allow for a better grip at a raised, more natural position. Its ROYAL SHADOW ROYAL GEL saddle yields the comfort expected for all your outings, even the longer ones.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Audacio Supreme 5 Alloy|
|Fork:||Audacio Carbon/ Alloy Steerer|
|Headset:||FSA ZS 4D 1.1/8|||
|Stem:||Lapierre AS-lP2 -7 31,8mm 90mm|
|Bars:||HB-FB11l W:620mm 9:31.8|
|Front Brake:||Promax RC-459|
|Rear Brake:||Promax RC-459|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Hub:||Shimano RS300 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano RS300 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x28|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x28|
|Seat Post:||Lapierre SP-3D1 27,2*350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34t 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-RS500|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50 8s 11-34t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.