Lapierre Prorace 229 29er Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rapid rolling XC mountain bike performance. The Lapierre Prorace 229 is a women’s specific cross-cou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rapid rolling XC mountain bike performance. The Lapierre Prorace 229 is a women’s specific cross-country hardtail 29er that is fast and efficient on even the most demanding XC loops. The lightweight Supreme 6 alloy frame features similar geometry to the bikes raced at World Cup cross-country events so you can ride with confidence on the Prorace 229.
- Lightweight Supreme 6 alloy frame with dialled XC geometry
- Suntour XCR34 fork offers 100mm of suspension travel with remote lockout
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for easy shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- 29” wheels for rapid rolling on all terrain
- Sizes: 35cm, 40cm, 45cm
- Colour: Black/Blue/Yellow
- The Lapierre Prorace 229 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The PRORACE returns in 2018 with a new frame and contemporary geometry adapted to the cross-country cycling disciplines. Whether you’re a beginner or well-versed in the discipline, relish the performance of a semi-rigid aluminium frame assembled on 29-inch wheels for an incomparable feeling of comfort. Stiffness and precision have also been improved thanks to the new Boost standard spacing both front and rear. Built for accuracy, efficiency and refinement, this model will give you a leg up on even your most ardent competitors or take full advantage of all the thrills this hardtail bike has to offer.
The PRORACE 229W has been assembled on 29-inch tires to optimize skid resistance and performance regardless of the surface. This new version features a completely overhauled frame, based on our Supreme 5 lightweight alloy, along with a modern geometry that gracefully combines efficiency during climbs and control during descents. Its SUNTOUR XCR34 BOOST fork mount, locked at the handlebars, and 100 mm of clearance will provide you the comfort needed to master this sport.
The FSA GAMMA PRO 30-tooth single-chainring transmission, working with the simple and efficient 11-42 cassette, will allow you to focus squarely on your riding. Our women’s bicycles make use of all the same technologies as our men’s and unisex models. The only difference: a selection of components perfectly adapted to the female body shape, so as to optimize both well-being and ergonomics.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Prorace Women 29" Supreme 6 Alloy Disc, Boost, Pressfit, Thru Axle 12x148|
|Fork:||Suntour XCR34 Boost RLR 15QLC32 Air 100mm + Remote|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5Z SC No.57sc|
|Stem:||Lapierre ST92A 7: 31.8mm L: 60mm|
|Bars:||Lapierre MTB11AFS Flat Top W: 720mm: 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BRM315|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BRM315|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BRM315|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX|
|Rims:||Rodi Excalibur XC2 622x19c 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC511|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DC1248|
|Front Tyre:||Michelin Wild Grip|r 29 X 2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Michelin Country Grip| 29 X 2.10|
|Seat Post:||Lapierre SP37.1: 27.2mm L: 400mm|
|Chainset:||Fsa Gamma Pro 30t 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Fsa BB-CFM92/CZ BB92 Composite Cups|
|Chain:||Sram PC1110 Powerlock|
|Cassette:||Sram PG1130 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.