Lapierre Pulsium 500 Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride with less fatigue on even the most challenging terrain. The Lapierre Pulsium 500 Disc is a carb... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride with less fatigue on even the most challenging terrain. The Lapierre Pulsium 500 Disc is a carbon endurance road bike that is ideal for long-distance cycling and sportives. With SAT vibration damping technology and hydraulic disc brakes the Pulsium offers a smooth, efficient ride with consistent all-weather stopping power.
- Carbon fibre composite frame with Powerbox for efficient pedalling
- Shock Absorption Technology (SAT) vibration damper for a smoother ride
- Full carbon fork for pinpoint handling
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Colour: Black/Blue
- Sizes: 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 58cm
- The Lapierre Pulsium 500 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The flagship of our endurance road line. Outfitted for long days spent on the saddle, its 100% carbon, lightweight and agile frame will work with you during climbs while its integrated elastomer will ensure outstanding comfort on all surfaces. The Pulsium is a fast, versatile and extremely comfortable road bike, just as easy to operate on asphalt as on slippery stones. For this reason, it perfectly meets the expectations of today’s cyclists.
Its patented Shock Absorption technology, through use of an elastomer, better absorbs shocks and dampens vibrations caused by the road to the relief of the rider, now able to put forth a more consistent effort over a longer period. The Pulsium 500 DISC has been equipped with the Powerbox technology for optimal transmission of pedalling power, as well as with a lightweight carbon frame for faster and longer rides.
To complete this assembly dedicated to endurance and performance, the 500 Disc version offers a 10-speed Shimano 105 transmission with an 11-32 cassette and a compact 50/34 crankset for cycling anywhere, in addition to 140-mm 431 to preserve total control, even when the weather turns inclement. The Shimano RS10 wheels, mounted with 28-mm Continental Ultra Sport tires, provide safety and braking stability, even over the most demanding courses.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Pulsium Sat Carbon Disc Thru Axle|
|Fork:||Pulsium 100% Carbon Disc Thru Axle|
|Headset:||FSA 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 Orbit C-33 44e|
|Stem:||Lapierre AS-lP2 -7 31.8mm 90mm|
|Bars:||Lapierre HB-CR12 44cm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SMRT81SS 140mm Icetech Centerlock|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SMRT81SS 140mm Icetech Centerlock|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano ST-RS 505|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-RS 505|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x28|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x28|
|Seat Post:||Lapierre SP-3D1 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 FC-R5800, 50x34t 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Pressfit SMBB7141B|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 HG5800 11s 11-32t|
|Pedals:||VP-335 Clips & Straps|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.