Lapierre Sensium 300 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Clock up the miles with comfort and efficiency. The Lapierre Sensium 300 is a carbon endurance road ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Clock up the miles with comfort and efficiency. The Lapierre Sensium 300 is a carbon endurance road bike that is ideal for sportives and long-distance rides over less than perfect road surfaces. With its lightweight and smooth rolling carbon frame and endurance geometry, the Sensium will keep you more comfortable in the saddle as you ride.
- Lightweight carbon fibre frame is smooth rolling and efficient
- Endurance geometry for reduced pressure on your back and shoulders
- Full carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Colour: Black/White
- Sizes: 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 55cm
- The Lapierre Sensium 300 is available with 0% APR finance
The carbon endurance road bike now more accessible than ever before. Lightweight, rigid and comfortable, this model is a true workhorse and ideal on long outings. Its concave seat stays are directly attached to the slightly curved upper tube for improved vertical comfort and enhanced traction. Its 100% carbon fork mount, 27.2-inch saddle tube and slightly more erect positioning bring incomparable comfort to the Sensium model. Should you be one who likes to raise the slide by a notch on your outings, then Sensium is the way to go.
Our Sensium 300 FDJ CP model is equipped with a 100% carbon frame and fork mount, striking the right balance between comfort and light weight. On bumps, you’ll appreciate its Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 50 x 34 transmission with an 11-32 cassette, specially designed for regular sports use.
The MAVIC OPEN ELITE wheel rims, combined with the SHIMANO RS400 hub and mounted with Continental Ultra Sport tires, offer security and ease of handling under all circumstances.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Sensium 100% Carbon|
|Headset:||FSA 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 Orbit C-33 44e|
|Stem:||Lapierre AS-lP2 -7 31.8mm 90mm|
|Bars:||Lapierre HB-CR12 44cm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Tiagra BR-R4700|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Tiagra BR-R4700|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Mavic Open Elite|
|Front Hub:||Shimano RS400|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano RS400|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x25|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x25|
|Seat Post:||Lapierre SP-3D1 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra FC-R4700, 50x34t 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Pressfit SMBB7141B|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500 10s 11-32t|
|Pedals:||VP-335 Clips & Straps|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.