Lapierre Spicy 327 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take on the most challenging trails. The Lapierre Spicy 327 is an enduro mountain bike that features... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Take on the most challenging trails. The Lapierre Spicy 327 is an enduro mountain bike that features the same dialled geometry that has taken the Enduro World Series by storm. Push your limits and ride faster on the Lapierre Spicy 327.
- Supreme alloy frame offers 165mm of optimized OST+ suspension
- RockShox Super Deluxe Coil metric shock for challenging terrain
- Rock Shox Yari RC fork for 170mm of big hitting suspension travel
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Colours: Black/Yellow/Red
- Sizes: 39cm, 43cm, 46cm
- The Lapierre Spicy 327 is available with 0% APR finance
Our full-suspension model designed for endurance uses. Developed in collaboration with the sport’s best riders, the Spicy has shined on the Enduro World Series circuit with Adrien Dailly, current world champion, in the saddle. During descents, with its 165 mm of clearance and unique geometry that plays to the rider’s dexterity, the Spicy is capable of absorbing it all at high speed. While climbing, the OST+ suspension kicks in for optimal pedalling efficiency, allowing you to save a maximum amount of energy during transitions. This bike will fully prepare you to attack any slope on your terms, regardless of its direction.
The Spicy 327 offers all the resources to increase your speed. In this pursuit, nothing has been overlooked: Supreme 6 aluminium frame for an unbeatable weight / stiffness trade-off, and OST+ virtual pivot point kinematics, providing incomparable steering without generating any pumping. Support welcomed in the form of a RockShox Super Deluxe Coil spring shock absorber, which is more sensitive and resistant to heating than an air version.
Its RockShox Yari 35-mm fork mount, rebound adjustable with hydraulic compression, will provide all the comfort you need to withstand even the most demanding trails. Its RACEFACE 30-tooth single chainring and SRAM 11-42 cassette will ease any type of climb thanks to its wide gear ratio. Fitted with wider Mavic wheel rims for less tire deformation in turns and while braking, you’ll feel completely safe on your saddle. Lastly, the Spicy 327 has been equipped with a telescopic seat post to better handle the most technically challenging portions of the route.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Spicy 27.5" Supreme 6 Alloy OST+ 165mm Travel, Pressfit, Boost, Metric, Thru Axle 12x148|
|Fork:||Rockshox Yari Rc Crown Adjust 27.5" Boost 15x110 Solo Air 170mm Travel|
|Rear Shock:||Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil R 230x60 mm|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5Z SC No.57sc|
|Stem:||Lapierre Theta: 31.8mm L: 45mm|
|Bars:||Lapierre W: 780mm R: 20mm: 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide R|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide R|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Guide R|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX|
|Rims:||Mavic EN427/ XM424 32h 27.5|||
|Front Hub:||Formula DC7131 15x110 Boost W/torque Caps 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DHT-148s 12x148 Boost Shimano Driver 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Michelin 2.35 Wildgrip|r2 Advanced Magix Reinforced|
|Rear Tyre:||Michelin 2.35 Wild Am Competition Ts Tlr|
|Seat Post:||Lapierre Dropper 150mm Travel: 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Raceface Aeffect DM 30t Steel 175mm + E-13 Trs Guide|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SMBB7141A|
|Chain:||Sram PC1110 Powerlink|
|Cassette:||Sram PG1130 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.