Lapierre Spicy 527 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Technical singletrack, berms, rocks, roots, mud, dust…. The Lapierre Spicy 527 is a very capable ful... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Technical singletrack, berms, rocks, roots, mud, dust…. The Lapierre Spicy 527 is a very capable full sus enduro mountain bike for riding every trail on the hill no matter how steep or technical.
Developed for enduro racing the Carbon fibre composite Spicy frame is tough, lightweight and features progressive geometry. Combined with fully active rear suspension you get confident performance on even the most challenging terrain. Boost hub spacing adds stiffness for more confident control.
The 165mm of OST+ rear suspension travel features a four-bar-linkage design that offers fully active suspension travel that keeps on working even while you are pedalling and braking. The RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 shock gives you consistent damping control while the Yari RC fork up front delivers 170mm of plush suspension travel.
The SRAM XO1/GX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives you dependable shifting and trouble free running with a wide range of gears for taking on the climbs with the descents. SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power in all conditions.
Ride fast on rough steep terrain with the Lapierre Spicy 527.
- Carbon fibre composite frame offers 165mm of active suspension travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork for 170mm of plush suspension travel
- RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 shock for consistent damping performance
- SRAM XO1/GX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Yellow/Blue
- The Lapierre Spicy 527 is available with 0% APR finance
The Lapierre Spicy 527 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: New Spicy 27.5’’ Carbon Ost+. Boost 148. 165mm Rear Travel (metric Shock)
Fork: Rockshox Yari Rc 27.5’’ Solo Air Boost 15x110 170mm Maxle Stealth
Headset: Fsa Orbit 1.5e Zs No.57ecf + 5mm Top Cap
Bars: Lapierre Nico Vouilloz Signature Alu 6061 W: 780mm R: 20mm Ø: 31.8mm
Stem: Lapierrre Nico Vouilloz Alu 6061 Ø: 31.8mm L: 45mm
Rear Mech: Sram X01 Type 2.1 Carbon
Shifters: Sram Gx Trigger
Chainset: Race Face Aeffect Sl Boost 148 30t 170mm (s) / 175mm (m, L, Xl)
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Smbb7141a Pressfit
Cassette: Sram Xg 1150 10x42 11-speed
Front Brake: Sram Hydraulic Guide R Black + Stealth-a-majig - Sram Centerline 200mm 6 Bolt Type
Rear Brake: Sram Hydraulic Guide R Black + Stealth-a-majig - Sram Centerline 200mm 6 Bolt Type
Rims: Mavic Ex630 Front / Xm624 Rear 27.5’’ 32h
Front Hub: Formula Dc711 Boost 15x110 32h
Rear Hub: Formula Dht1481 Boost 12x148 Xd Driver 32h
Tyres: Michelin Wild Grip’r2 Advanced Magix Reinforced (front) / Gumix 27.5x2.35 (rear) Front, Michelin Wild Grip’r2 Advanced Magix Reinforced (front) / Gumix 27.5x2.35 (rear) Rear
Seatpost: Lapierre Dropper Post Ø: 31.6mm Travel: 125mm (s,m), 150mm (l, Xl)