Lapierre Spicy Team 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Enduro race performance. The Lapierre Spicy Team is a full sus enduro mountain bike for riding the m... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Enduro race performance. The Lapierre Spicy Team is a full sus enduro mountain bike for riding the most challenging descents and then pedalling efficiently uphill for the next challenge.
Developed for enduro racing, with Nico Vouilloz, the Carbon fibre composite Spicy frame is tough, lightweight and features progressive geometry. Combined with fully active rear suspension you get confident performance on even the most challenging terrain. Boost hub spacing adds stiffness for more confident control.
The 165mm of OST+ rear suspension travel features a four-bar-linkage design that offers fully active suspension travel that keeps on working even while you are pedalling and braking. The RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 shock gives you consistent damping control while the Lyric RCT3 fork delivers 170mm of refined suspension travel up front.
Offering a massive 500% gear range is the SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain. Significantly smoother, quieter and more reliable than all the rest, Eagle gives you the very best in drivetrain performance. SRAM Guide RSC hydraulic disc brakes give you confident speed control in all conditions.
Whether racing or riding for fun the Lapierre Spicy Team is the ultimate enduro machine.
- Carbon fibre composite frame offers 165mm of active suspension travel
- RockShox Lyric RCT3 fork for 170mm of refined suspension control
- RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 shock for consistent damping performance
- SRAM Eagle XO1 1x12 speed drivetrain for the widest gear range
- SRAM Guide RSC hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Blue/Red
- The Lapierre Spicy Team is available with 0% APR finance
The Lapierre Spicy Team 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: New Spicy 27.5’’ Carbon Ost+. Boost 148. 165mm Rear Travel (metric Shock)
Fork: Rockshox Lyric Rct3 Solo Air 27.5’’ Boost 170mm 15x110 Maxle Stealth
Headset: Fsa Orbit 1.5e Zs No.57ecf + 5mm Top Cap
Bars: Lapierre Nico Vouilloz Signature Alu 7050 W: 780mm R: 20mm Ø: 31.8mm
Stem: Lapierre Nico Vouilloz Alu 7075 Ø: 31.8mm L: 45mm
Rear Mech: Sram X01 Eagle Carbon Red
Shifters: Sram X01 Eagle Trigger Red
Chainset: Sram X01 Eagle Boost 148 Xsync 32t 170mm (s) / 175mm (m, L, Xl)
Bottom Bracket: Sram Gxp Pressfit
Cassette: Sram Xg 1295 10x50 12-speed
Front Brake: Sram Hydraulic Guide Rsc Black + Stealth-a-majig - Sram Centerline 200mm 6 Bolt Type
Rear Brake: Sram Hydraulic Guide Rsc Black + Stealth-a-majig - Sram Centerline 200mm 6 Bolt Type
Rims: Dt Swiss Ex1501 Spline One
Front Hub: Boost 15x110
Rear Hub: Boost 12x148 Xd Driver
Tyres: Michelin Wild Grip’r2 Advanced Magix Reinforced (front) / Gumix 27.5x2.35 (rear) Front, Michelin Wild Grip’r2 Advanced Magix Reinforced (front) / Gumix 27.5x2.35 (rear) Rear
Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb Stealth Ø: 31.6mm Travel: 125mm (s,l), 150mm (l, Xl)