Lapierre Xelius SL 500 Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Aim for the top of the mountain. The Lapierre Xelius SL 500 is a lightweight women’s specific carbon... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Aim for the top of the mountain. The Lapierre Xelius SL 500 is a lightweight women’s specific carbon road race bike that is optimized for rapid climbing. Built for real world racing the Xelius offers a smooth and efficient ride.
- Superlight carbon fibre frame with 3D Tubular Technology for a smooth ride
- Powerbox Technology in the frame for efficient pedalling
- Superlight full carbon fork
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Women’s specific components for a more comfortable ride
- Colour: Black/Red
- Sizes: 43cm, 46cm, 49cm
- The Lapierre Xelius SL 500 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The Xelius is the quintessential mountain bike. First to reach the Alpe d’Huez summit during the 2015 Tour de France race with Thibaut Pinot at the helm, the Xelius SL has already won an impressive number of titles at major competitions. Highly versatile and featuring an outstanding weight/stiffness trade-off, it will undoubtedly enable you to achieve your ambitions. Lightweight and comfortable, this model preserves its rider during climbs regardless of their difficulty, allowing you to grind through the kilometres under the best of conditions. For climbers and versatile racers seeking to take on the legendary mountain climbs.
The seat stays directly incorporated into the upper tube serve to transfer all vibrations stemming from the road straight to the upper tube without adversely affecting the cyclist. Our 3D Tubular technology also makes it possible to reduce the mechanical stresses, thanks to an assembly of extremely lightweight carbon fibres. Through this process, the Xelius SL 500 W has gained renown as an industry reference in terms of comfort, weight reduction and efficiency.
By integrating an 11-speed, Shimano 105 52/36 transmission plus an 11-28 cassette, it is the ideal accomplice when facing the most difficult climbs. Its dynamic handling is perfectly controlled by the Shimano RS10 wheels mounted with Continental Ultra Sport tires. This Women’s version also proposes a Fizik Arione Donna saddle, specially adapted to the female body shape.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Xelius SL Women Carbon|
|Fork:||Xelius SL 100% Carbon|
|Headset:||FSA 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 Orbit C-33 44e|
|Stem:||Lapierre AS-lP2 -7 31.8mm 90mm|
|Bars:||Lapierre Women HB-CR22 40cm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x25|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x25|
|Seat Post:||Lapierre SP-3D1 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-R510, 50x34t 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Pressfit SMBB7141B|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 HG5800 11s 11-32t|
|Pedals:||VP-335 Clips & Straps|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.