Lapierre Xelius SL 600 Disc FDJ 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fly to the top of the hill and descend with confidence. The Lapierre Xelius SL 600 Disc is a lightwe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fly to the top of the hill and descend with confidence. The Lapierre Xelius SL 600 Disc is a lightweight carbon road race bike that is optimized for climbing and features the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes. Ride those iconic mountain routes with confidence on the Xelius SL 600 Disc.
- Superlight carbon fibre frame with 3D Tubular Technology for a smooth ride
- Powerbox Technology in the frame for efficient pedalling
- Superlight full carbon fork
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick, reliable shifting
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- Colour: FDJ Team colours
- Sizes: 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 58cm, 61cm
- The Lapierre Xelius SL 600 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The Xelius is the quintessential mountain bike. First to reach the Alpe d’Huez summit during the 2015 Tour de France race with Thibaut Pinot at the helm, the Xelius SL has already won an impressive number of titles at major competitions. Highly versatile and featuring an outstanding weight/stiffness trade-off, it will undoubtedly enable you to achieve your ambitions. Lightweight and comfortable, this model preserves its rider during climbs regardless of their difficulty, allowing you to grind through the kilometres under the best of conditions. For climbers and versatile racers seeking to take on the legendary mountain climbs.
The seat stays directly incorporated into the upper tube serve to transfer all vibrations stemming from the road straight to the upper tube without adversely affecting the cyclist. Our 3D Tubular technology also makes it possible to reduce the mechanical stresses, thanks to an assembly of extremely lightweight carbon fibres. Through this process, the Xelius SL 600 FDJ DISC has gained renown as an industry reference in terms of comfort, weight reduction and efficiency.
By integrating an 11-speed, Shimano Ultegra 52/36 transmission plus an 11-28 cassette, it is the ideal accomplice when facing the most difficult climbs. The 140-mm 431 creates an undeniable advantage during long downhill stretches. They offer optimal braking power, with reduced weight and better cooling. Its dynamic handling is perfectly controlled by the Mavic Ksyrium wheels mounted with Continental Ultra Sport tires. The comfort of the Fizik Antares saddle, combined with the ergonomics of the Zipp Racing Service peripherals, is a tremendous asset on your adventurous outings.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Xelius SL Carbon Disc Thru Axle|
|Fork:||Xelius SL 100% Carbon Disc Thru Axle|
|Headset:||FSA 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 Orbit C-33 44e|
|Stem:||Zipp Service Course B1 318 6 31.8mm 90mm|
|Bars:||Zipp SC80 44cm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SMRT81SS 140mm Icetech Centerlock|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SMRT81SS 140mm Icetech Centerlock|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x25|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x25|
|Seat Post:||Lapierre Carbon SP964 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 50x34t 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Pressfit SMBB7141B|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 HG5800 11s 11-28t|
|Pedals:||VP-335 Clips & Straps|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.