Lapierre Zesty AM 5.0 Ultimate Mountain Bike 2019 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Half-way between a full-suspension XC and an enduro, with a clearance of 150mm on the 27.5 frame an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Half-way between a full-suspension XC and an enduro, with a clearance of 150mm on the 27.5 frame and 140mm on the 29, it will improve uphill sensations compared to a pure enduro bike and yet is more stable downhill than a full-suspension XC. To sum up, a bike that offers it all, and more.
- 27.5 or 29 inches (tyre section max. 2.6)
- Front/rear clearance: 160 to 170 mm on the Spicy / 140 to 150 mm on the Zesty
- Crank length: 2 crank lengths
- Different chainring size: 2 different sizes
- Handlebars: 2 handlebar widths
- Telescopic seat post heights: 3 different lengths
- Grip diameter: 2 grip sizes
- Disks: 2 disk sizes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||New Zesty AM Fit Full Carbon Ultimate 150mm (27.5), 140mm (29) Travel Pressfit, Boost, Metric, Thru Axle|
|Fork:||New Rockshox Revelation RC Motion Control Boost 150mm (27.5), 140mm (29)|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Zero Stack + Angleset 0.5°|
|Stem:||New LP Full CNC 0° 35mm (S, M, L), 45mm (XL)|
|Bars:||LP 6061DB 760mm (S,M), 780 (L, Xl), 15mm Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide R|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide R|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle 12Spd|
|Shifters:||Sram NX Eagle Matchmaker 12Spd|
|Rims:||LP AM Ready 30 Front, Ready 27 Rear|
|Front Hub:||Lapierre By Formula DC-7131 Torque Caps, Boost 15X110, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Lapierre By Formula LA-148S, 4 Sealed Bearings, Boost 12X148, 32H|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II Wide Trail 27.5X2.4 (S, M), 29X2.5 (M, L, XL)|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis HR II 27.5X2.4 (S,M), Minion DHR 29X2.4 WT (M, L, XL)|
|Seat Post:||LP 7075 Dropper 100(S), 125(M), 150 (L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket:||New DUB Press Fit MTB 92|
|Chain:||New Sram NX Eagle 12Spd|
|Cassette:||Sram PG1230 Eagle 11-50 12Spd|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Lapierre Zesty AM 5.0 Ultimate Mountain Bike 2019 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great package, still poppy as a 29er, brakes and tires could be upgraded but everything else is spot on, feels very light to ride. Works great for big days as well as jibbing around.. chuffed with this!
Great package, still poppy as a 29er, brakes and tires could be upgraded but everything else is spot on, feels very light to ride. Works great for big days as well as jibbing around.. chuffed with this!Close review