Lapierre Zesty AM 8.0 Ultimate Mountain Bike 2019 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Half-way between a full-suspension XC and an enduro, with a clearance of 150mm on the 27.5 frame an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Half-way between a full-suspension XC and an enduro, with a clearance of 150mm on the 27.5 frame and 140mm on the 29, it will improve uphill sensations compared to a pure enduro bike and yet is more stable downhill than a full-suspension XC. To sum up, a bike that offers it all, and more.
- 27.5 or 29 inches (tyre section max. 2.6)
- Front/rear clearance: 160 to 170 mm on the Spicy / 140 to 150 mm on the Zesty
- Crank length: 2 crank lengths
- Different chainring size: 2 different sizes
- Handlebars: 2 handlebar widths
- Telescopic seat post heights: 3 different lengths
- Grip diameter: 2 grip sizes
- Disks: 2 disk sizes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||New Zesty AM Fit Full Carbon Ultimate 150mm (27.5), 140mm (29) Travel Pressfit, Boost, Metric, Thru Axle|
|Fork:||New Fox 34 Factory Kashima Boost 150mm (27.5), 140mm (29)|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit Zero Stack + Angleset 0.5°|
|Stem:||New LP Full CNC 0° 35mm (S, M, L), 45mm (XL)|
|Bars:||LP 6061DB 760mm (S,M), 780 (L, Xl), 15mm Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide RS|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide RS|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X01 Eagle Carbon 12Spd|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle Matchmaker 12Spd|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II Wide Trail 27.5X2.4 (S, M), 29X2.5 (M, L, XL)|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis HR II 27.5X2.4 (S,M), Minion DHR 29X2.4 WT (M, L, XL)|
|Seat Post:||LP 7075 Dropper 100(S), 125(M), 150 (L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket:||New DUB Press Fit MTB 92|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|